Google Nest Audio Speaker
Meet Nest Audio. Hear music the way that it should sound, with crisp vocals and powerful bass that fills the room with beautiful sound. Just say, “Hey Google” to play music or get help with smart home functionality. Create a home audio system and fill your home with sound. Nest audio works together with your other Nest speakers and displays, Chromecast-enabled devices, or other compatible devices. And it’s easy to set up. Play your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks from the streaming services that you use most. Nest Audio adapts to your environment and whatever you’re listening to, so that music sounds clearer.
Helpful products. For everyone. We’re sure you’re familiar with the global brand Google, so we’ll keep it short. Google strives to create a fully connected home by providing a variety of video entertainment, audio entertainment, and home security products. From speakers with superior audio quality, to home devices to efficiently manage tasks and stay in touch with your loved ones. Enable superior management of your home or explore high quality entertainment.
- Adaptive Sound changes from Podcasts to music to new, etc.
- Built-in woofer, tweeter, and tuning software
- WIFI connectivity for streaming
- Google Assistant Built-In
- Control Smart Devices with voice commands
- Maintain privacy and delete Assistant History
- Works with other Nest Speakers for whole-home audio system
- Premium fabric outer texture
- Enclosure is made from 70% recycled plastics
- Amazing Sound. At your command.
- Google Nest Speaker
- Power adaptor and cable
- Documentation bundle
- Nest Audio requires a Wi-Fi network, a nearby electrical socket, a Google Account, and a compatible mobile device. Minimum OS requirements are available at g.co/home/req.Subscriptions may be required. Sound improvements as compared to the original Google Home.
- Compatible smart devices are required.
- Music subscriptions may be required.
- Personalized features required additional enrolment and setup, for up to six users.
- To make calls, you and the person that you’re calling must both have a Google Duo account.
- Compatible smart lights or smart thermostat required.