Google Nest Wifi Router32156577824810
Building your Google Nest Wifi network starts with the Nest Wifi router. Users can also add Nest Wifi points to expand coverage. And Nest Wifi points have a speaker so you can talk to Google for extra help around the house.
Google Nest Wifi blankets your whole home in reliable coverage. It works behind the scenes to keep your Wi-Fi fast and buffering at bay. Nest Wifi is easy to set up in the Google Home app. Then connect and manage devices in your network, plus, you can pause Wi-Fi to limit screen time for the kids. Automatic updates help your network stay safe and sound. And when you need some extra help, just ask Google in your Nest Wifi point. Use your voice to control connected devices, play your favorite music, broadcast messages around the house, and more. Nest Wifi manages your whole connected home. One Wifi router with one Wifi point is strong enough to handle up to 200 connected devices and fast enough to stream multiple 4K videos at a time. This is Wi-Fi the way it should be.
Helpful products. For everyone. We’re sure you’re familiar with the global brand Google, so we’ll keep it short. Google strives to create a fully connected home by providing a variety of video entertainment, audio entertainment, and home security products. From speakers with superior audio quality, to home devices to efficiently manage tasks and stay in touch with your loved ones. Enable superior management of your home or explore high quality entertainment.
- Wifi Router covers up to 2200 square feet per router
- Wifi Point covers up to 1600 square feet per point
- Google Nest Point has a built-in speaker for Google Assistant
- Up to 200 Connected Devices
- Pause Wi-Fi to limit screen time for kids
- Intelligently works to maintain fast Wi-Fi speeds
- 1 Nest Wifi router
- 1 Ethernet cable (2.0 m)
- 1 power adaptor
- Requires a modem and active broadband Internet connection, nearby electrical socket, Google account and compatible mobile device (minimum OS requirements are available at g.co/nestwifi/req).