Cambridge Mask The Admiral PRO Ventilated Respirator Mask39927234756650
The Admiral PRO ventilated respirator mask provides exclusive long-lasting filter technology designed by the British Ministry of Defence. Meets the N99 (one step up from N95) standard and filters out 99.6% of all harmful air pollutants and viruses. Lightweight and breathable, this certified face respirator has a snug fit for maximum protection.
The Cambridge Mask Co was founded on the basis that no one should have to sacrifice their health just by breathing. Cambridge Mask Co is now a family-friendly science-led mask that helps protect children and adults from air pollution. With the underlying belief - everyone should be able to get out and enjoy life, without having to worry about what they breathe. The Cambridge Mask Co has helped over 1 million people in over 100 countries get the mask they need to help them stay safe from pathogens, urban air pollution, wildfire smoke, and traffic fumes.
- Unique Lab tested British Military Filtration Technology filters almost 100% of pollution, gases, allergens, smog, and pollen
- Lightweight, breathable material
- Filters 99.6% of all viruses and 99.7% of bacteria
- Filters PM10, PM2.5, PM0.3
- CE Certified
- UK Military Filtration Technology
- Unique triple filter system
- First layer of the filter system catches larger pollution particles such as dust and PM10
- Backed up by the Three-Ply Micro Particulate which stops nearly 100% of smaller particulate matter such as PM2.5 and PM0.3
- Inner filtration layer is made from 100% pure activated carbon cloth, originally developed by the UK Ministry of Defence for chemical, biological, and nuclear warfare protection
- Carbon filter is treated with silver to ensure 99% of harmful pathogens are removed and killed
- Lasts up to 340 hours of active use (3 – 6 months)
- Certified child safe
- Ideal for people at risk of respiratory diseases, living in or traveling to areas with high air pollution/smoke levels
- Adjustable ear loops with toggles for a secure snug fit
- Fit with a valve to help regulate Co2 build-up
- Presented in eco-friendly packaging for storage
- Head-straps and Nose-foam are included.
- The mask can be washed with soap and hot water, however, this will not extend the life of the filters.