Google Nest Hub (Gen. 2)
Meet the second generation Google Nest Hub. With it in your kitchen, make dinner & watch Netflix, Disney+, or YouTube. Ask Google to show you recipes & follow them hands-free. Play music on the enhanced speaker with YouTube, Spotify & more. On your bedside table, it helps you to wind down at night with soothing sounds & wake to a Sunrise Alarm. It can even help you get a better night’s sleep with Sleep Sensing.
Helpful products. For everyone. We’re sure you’re familiar with the global brand Google, so we’ll keep it short. Google strives to create a fully connected home by providing a variety of video entertainment, audio entertainment, and home security products. From speakers with superior audio quality, to home devices to efficiently manage tasks and stay in touch with your loved ones. Enable superior management of your home or explore high-quality entertainment.
- Stream music and videos. Play songs, podcasts, or audiobooks from YouTube Music, Spotify, TuneIn, and other streaming services. Music sounds great with 50% more bass than the original Nest Hub. See what’s playing and browse your playlists. Tap to play, pause, change tracks or control the volume, or just say “Hey Google”. And create a speaker group with your other Nest speakers and displays to fill your home with music.
- Watch your favorite shows and movies. Just ask Google to play your favorite shows and movies on Netflix, YouTube, and Disney+. Catch news and sports highlights on YouTube. And find how-to videos on just about anything. Tap the display to control playback and the volume, or use your voice.
- Control connected smart devices with a tap
- Take on the day. Nest Hub helps your family stay organized all day long. Just ask Google to set reminders, timers, and alarms. With Voice Match, everyone can see and hear their own schedule, commute, reminders, and even favorite playlists.
- Sleep peacefully. Fall asleep to soothing sounds. Wake up with Sunrise Alarms.
- Track your sleep with Sleep Sensing. An effortless way to track your sleep. With the Nest Hub on your bedside table, Sleep Sensing can help track when you go to bed, when you wake up and how long you’ve slept. Sleep Sensing uses Motion Sense to detect movement and breathing – without a camera. Over time, it learns your sleep patterns and gives you personalized insights and recommendations to help you to get a good night’s sleep.
- Hands-free help. Just say “Hey Google” for help. Ask Google about the weather, news, sports, or almost anything, and get quick answers.
- The ultimate digital photo frame. When you’re not using Nest Hub, it shows off your best shots from Google Photos automatically. The colors on the screen adjust to the light in the room, so your photos aren’t too bright or too dim.
- Simple design and subtle colors fit any room. It’s made with the environment in mind; the enclosure is made from 54% recycled plastic.
- The Nest Hub respects your privacy. You can turn off the mic at any time with the mic switch. And easily clear your Google Assistant history whenever you want.
- Just wave your hand. You can use Quick Gestures to control many Nest Hub features. Play or pause a song or video, snooze an alarm and stop a timer. Quick Gestures use Motion Sense to detect when your hand moves – without a camera.
- Power adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Privacy card
- Safety and warranty booklet
- Google Nest Hub requires a Wi-Fi network, a nearby electrical outlet, and a compatible (Android, iOS) mobile device. Minimum OS requirements are available at g.co/home/req. iOS is a trademark of Cisco and is used under license.
- Subscription services may be required for certain content.
- Voice Match requires additional setup and enrolment and supports up to six users. When using Voice Match, keep in mind that a voice similar to yours, or a recording of your voice, could result in Google incorrectly recognizing someone else like you.
- The enclosure consists of fabric, housing, foot, and a few smaller parts.