Google Nest Hub Max with Google Assistant
Google Nest Hub Max helps your busy family stay on track. Everyone can see their own reminders, calendars, commute, and more.
Google Nest Hub Max with the Google Assistant helps your busy family stay in touch and on track. Leave video messages and make video calls. Check-in on the home when you’re away with the built-in Nest Cam. Share reminders and to-dos. Everyone sees their own calendar, commute, and more with just a glance. And enjoy Google Photos, YouTube TV, videos, and music on the 10-inch HD screen with stereo speakers.
Helpful products. For everyone. We’re sure you’re familiar with the global brand Google, so we’ll keep it short. Google strives to create a fully connected home by providing a variety of video entertainment, audio entertainment, and home security products. From speakers with superior audio quality, to home devices to efficiently manage tasks and stay in touch with your loved ones. Enable superior management of your home or explore high quality entertainment.
- 10” touchscreen display
- Bluetooth® support
- Full-range speaker for crystal clear sound
- Far-field voice recognition hands-free use
- Ambient EQ sensors
- Dimensions: Depth: 3.99 in (101.23 mm), Width: 9.85 in (250.1 mm), Height: 7.19 in (182.55 mm)
- Google Nest Hub Max
- Power adapter
- Quick start guide
- Safety and warranty booklet
- Google Duo account required to make video calls and leave video messages. Night Vision not supported. Personalized results, for up to six users, require additional enrollment and setup. YouTube TV and music services require a subscription. TV and music services require a subscription.
- Google, G logo, Google Nest Hub, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Google LLC is under license. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
- *The Nest Hub Max requires a Wi-Fi network, a nearby electrical socket, and a compatible (Android, iOS) mobile device. A Google Account is required for full access to features. Minimum OS requirements are available at g.co/home/req.