Goal Zero Lighthouse Mini Lantern and USB Power Hub
by Goal Zero
Don’t go anywhere, we match any price and more! Learn more or Chat with us. 👋
Just like its big brother, the powerful Lighthouse Mini Lantern and USB Power Hub commands attention and to prove that smaller is better. Dimmable, Dual LED Light Adjust brightness and direction for extended runtimes, up to 500 hours on low. Fold-down legs for maximum light dispersion. Built-in hook and magnets for versatile mounting. Recharge anywhere, anytime Power up from Goal Zero Nomad solar panels, plug into any USB port with the built-in charging cable, or swap out the internal battery with a spare 18650 Goal Zero Battery. Charge Phones and other USB gear Built-in 1A USB port with 3,000mAh battery for up to one full phone charge.
Always be prepared for any situation, especially when on an adventure in the outdoors. Goal Zero was founded in 2009, to fulfill a need for portable and cost-effective power solutions. This cause propelled Goal Zero to create solar panels, power packs, and lighting products that can be used effectively anywhere in the world. Goal Zero's mission is to empower people with a bright, safe, connected, and sustainable future by delivering smart, portable power solutions designed for everyone, everywhere.
- LIGHTHOUSE MINI HIGHLIGHTS
- Power up from Goal Zero Nomad solar panels, plug into any USB port with the built-in charging cable, or swap out the internal battery with a spare 18650 Goal Zero Battery.
- Charge Phones and other USB gear
- Built-in 1A USB port with 3,000mAh battery for up to one full phone charge.
- RUN TIME
- One side lit: 500+ hours (low), 7 hours (high)
- Both sides lit: 400+ hours (low), 4 hours (high)
- CHARGE TIME USB Source: 4 Hours Nomad 7
- Solar Panel: 4-6 Hours
- Solar Source: 4-6 Hours
- USB Port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- USP Port (input): 5V up to 1A (5W max)
- LED (output): 5W max, 210 Lumens, 3500K LED's
- Weight: 8 oz (226.8g)
- Dimensions: 2.91 Dia. x 4.51 in (73.8 Dia x 105.5 mm)