Polaroid Lab Instant Photo Printer
Don’t go anywhere, we match any price and more! Learn more or Chat with us. 👋
The Polaroid Lab Instant Printer takes the digital and makes it analog. From something on a screen to a tangible thing, an experience that you can hold in your hand. The Instant Printer uses a 3-lens system to project the screen image from your phone, exposing it onto Polaroid film. The unique chemical process then develops the image into a Polaroid picture. No printing, no scanning, just an instant formula for timeless images.
Our lives are built by moments: moments that can change your life, and everyday moments that create your life. In today’s world, there’s not much time to appreciate what’s in front of us. Since 2008 Polaroid helps you to see those moments, to pause them, and to relive them in something you can hold in your hand and turn to forever. Polaroid creates beautiful, life-enriching tools to ground you in the here and now.
- Lab dimensions: L 5.9 × W 4.6 × H 5.9 in (closed) / (L 150 × W 115.6 × H 149.7 mm closed)
- Lid 1.6mm (H): L 5.9 × W 4.6 × H 7 in (open) / (L 150 × W 115.6 × H 177.16 mm open)
- Weight: 1.44 lbs (655 grams) (without film pack)
- Operating temperature: 40–108°F / 4–42°C, 5–90% relative humidity
- Battery: High-performance lithium-ion battery, 1100mAh, 3.7V nominal Voltage, 4.07Wh.Materials Polycarbonate, TPU, EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)
- Lenses Optical grade acrylic lenses, AR coated on top lens surface
- Shutter system: Fixed aperture, variable speed shutter module (solenoid)
- The app: Available for iOS and Android. Compatible iOS versions: iOS 11+. Compatible Android versions: Android 5+
- Film not included