VAC Coffee VacOne™ Air Brewer
VacOne™ brews coffee quickly and is super portable. Rather than making a new pour-over method, the brand developed VacTec™, which uses a vacuum to pull water through the bed of coffee. This extracts more flavor over a shorter period of time - which reduces bitterness and acidity in hot coffee and produces an intense and sweet glass of cold brew in minutes - instead of hours.
The VacOne™ has a USB rechargeable battery which allows you to make 100+ coffees on a single charge. Clean-up is easy with the reusable mesh metal filter and the water-proof brewer. The VacOne™ will sit nicely on your office desk, cabin brew bar, or your countertop at home. So ditch the pod and the drive-through and start enjoying coffee from your VacOne™ in just a few minutes.
How to use
VAC was started by two young Latin American entrepreneurs looking to innovate in a three-hundred-year-old industry. The company wanted to create a deep and rich flavor by creating their unique VacOne: the world's first electric vacuum brewer. VacOne features VacTec®, a patent-pending brewing technology that uses air to produce sweeter, more balanced hot coffee and cold brew in only 4 minutes.
- Capacity: 414 ml (14 oz)
- Patent-pending VacTec® technology
- Makes hot filter coffee and cold brew in minutes
- USB rechargeable battery that makes 100+ coffees on single charge
- Hand blown glass serving carafe
- Reusable metal mesh filter
- Waterproof brewer for easy clean-up
- 12-month warranty
- 11.9 cm (4.7") W x 11.9 (4.7") D x 19.1 cm (7.5") H
How to Make Cold Brew Coffee
- Use 5 scoops (~32g) finely ground coffee (measuring spoon included)
- Pour room temperature water to bottom mark (300ml) inside VacOne™
- After 4 minutes, stir and press the button to brew
- Pour the cold brew into a glass with ice
How to Make Hot Filter Coffee
- Use 3 scoops (~20g) medium-fine ground coffee (measuring spoon included)
- Pour water that is 198º- 200º F to middle mark (340ml) inside VacOne™
- After 30 seconds, stir and press the button to brew
- Pour filter coffee into your favorite mug or travel tumbler